- I-24 South to Chattanooga
- I-75 north to exit 20,
- Right on 64 bypass about 8 miles to an exit – Route 64 east, Ocoee, Ducktown, Murphy, N.C.
Right on to 64 east, 38 miles to Ducktown.
- In Ducktown, take Route 68 north [under overpass & loop up onto overpass] about 1/4 mile up 68 N to a red light.
- Turn right at the light, we’re the second building on the right, just up the hill from the red light.
- I-75 North from downtown Atlanta to I-575 North.
- Proceed on I-575 north for 30 miles to end of I-575. Road keeps going but name changes to Hwy 515 & Hwy 5
- Continue on Hwy 515 thru Jasper, Ellijay, and on to Blue Ridge, Georgia.
- In Blue Ridge, Georgia Hwy 5 turns Left at a red light [McDonalds at this light]
- Take Hwy 5 north until it dead-ends at a 3-way stop in Mccaysville, Georgia.
- Left at the 3-way stop on to Hwy 68 North which places you immediately in Copperhill, Tennessee.
- Proceed about 4 miles, until you come to a red light here in Ducktown, Tennessee.
- Turn right at the light, we’re the second building on the right, just up the hill from the light.
From North Carolina
by way of Murphy, Andrews, Great Smokey Mountains National Park, Asheville, North Carolina
- Take Hwy 74 west to Murphy, North Carolina
- Pick up Hwy 64 & 74 West thru Murphy for 24 miles to Ducktown, Tennessee.
- Just before an overpass, turn left on to Hwy 68 North [loop up onto the overpass] about 1/4 mile up 68 N to a red light.
- Turn right at the light, we’re the second building on the right.